Neudorf Enterprises, a heavy-duty repair shop that started in a 2 car garage, is now a full-service shop that offers both mobile services and on location services from their 14 thousand square foot facility. As a family-owned business, we treat our employees like family because you are and always will be our number one priority. We believe in treating our team right which in turn supports quality and professional service to our customers.
The role of the Service Advisor is to ensure that customers are greeted in an open and friendly manner; coordinate customer repair requests and estimate the cost of repairs within set guidelines. If you are a well-rounded, knowledgeable, organized Service Advisor who is enthusiastic about providing industry-leading customer service, we'd love to chat.
Expectations for this Position:
- Must be able to communicate well with the public, and schedule appointments
- Catalog customer's concerns and comments
- Write service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs.
- Insure customers receive the most expedient service available through questioning
and understanding repair requests. And relaying customers; repair problems to mechanics.
- Communicate with Mechanics.
- Explain repairs to customers.
- Prepare an estimate including cost time and parts needed for repair.
- Explain the estimate to the customer.
- Receive payments from customers and enter them into the computer system.
- Keep an open line of communication with customers as repairs are being performed.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Perform daily clerical and office duties such as documents required for warranties,
policy settlements, repair order filing and repair preparation for warranties.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance in the office
Requirements for this Position:
- Minimum 1-year automotive customer service experience
- Computer literate
- A self-starter with initiative and proven willingness to assume ownership for areas of
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and independently.
- Promotion of company goals by supporting and implementing changes is imperative.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Great attitude & punctuality, strong communication skills, safety conscious, good
instincts, organization skills and self-motivation
- Working knowledge and experience of diesel products, repairs and parts
- Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Occasional Saturday or OT as needed
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Bonus Pay
- Work/Life Balance
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Time Off
Experienced mechanics should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do NOT apply in person.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.