Neudorf Enterprises, a heavy-duty repair shop that started in a 2 car garage, is now a full-service shop that offers both mobile services and on-location services from their 14 thousand square foot facility. As a family-owned business, we treat our employees like family because you are and always will be our number one priority. We believe in treating our team right which in turn supports quality and professional service to our customers.
The role of the Parts Assistant is to handle everything from interfacing with service technicians to managing our extensive inventory of diesel vehicle parts. If you are a well-rounded, knowledgeable and organized Parts Assistant who is enthusiastic about owning inventory management, parts operations, and orders, we'd love to chat.
This role is responsible for:
- Ensuring that replacement parts inventory is maintained at an appropriate level
- Increasing service department efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Tracking parts budgets to ensure a profit
- Managing the parts inventory levels closely for repair and sales needs without delay based on projected demand and matching cost targets
- Leveraging the inventory control systems to record and track part sales and repair work
- Tracking records for parts warranties
- Assisting with promotions, as needed, to increase parts sales
- Ordering parts that meet the cost and quality standards of the parts department, dealership, and vehicle manufacturers
- Employing strong negotiation and communication skills to secure the most competitive price for replacement parts that can yield a profitable ROI when used for repairs or retail sales
Requirements for this position include:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in related parts and service departments.
- In-depth comprehension of diesel truck equipment and parts.
- Knowledge of how inventory systems and/or accounting experience is a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Possess strong organization, negotiation and communication skills.
- A self-starter with initiative and a proven willingness to assume ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and independently.
- Promotion of company goals by supporting and implementing changes is imperative.
🗓️ Full Time: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
🕚Occasional weekends and overtime
🧰 Paid Training
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Please do NOT apply in person.
Please note: due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
FOR FACEBOOK POST ONLY (DO NOT INCLUDE ON WEBSITE)
Are you looking to further your career in the exciting heavy-duty repair industry? We are excited to be hiring Parts Assistants to join our family-focused team. Candidates will share in our mission of being knowledgeable and very well-respected in the diesel repair industry.
The role of the Parts Assistant is to oversee the ordering, storing, receiving and distributing processes of our parts and equipment. The main duties include controlling the flow of parts, supplies and equipment, tracking and analyzing inventory maintenance and developing and implementing protocols for loss mitigation.
If you are a well-rounded, knowledgeable and organized Parts Assistant who is enthusiastic about owning inventory management, parts operations, and orders, we'd love to chat.