Neudorf Enterprises, a heavy-duty repair shop that started in a 2 car garage, is now a full-
service shop that offers both mobile services and on-location services from their 14
thousand square foot facility. As a family-owned business, we treat our employees like family
because you are and always will be our number one priority. We believe in treating our team
right which in turn supports quality and professional service to our customers.
We are looking for a talented Diesel Mechanic to join our team! This job posting is open to
the best and the brightest so if you are the best at what you do, we'd love to chat.
This role is responsible for:
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of Electrical, Hydraulic, Suspension,
Brake, and Air systems
- Able to utilize vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes and
- Perform service calls for emergency repairs
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Complete required paperwork associated with repairs (documenting parts and labor
- Working knowledge of computers and basic operation
- Work with a high degree of independence and with a high level of productivity
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in heavy truck and equipment maintenance
- Has or is willing to obtain a CDL class B with air-brake and Class C license.
- Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform job functions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of
email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks.
- Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Occasional Saturday or OT as needed
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Work/Life Balance
- Vacation Pay
Experienced mechanics should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do NOT apply in person.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.